Port of Seattle – Project Management Support Services IDIQ
In July 2011, P&M entered into a Sub-consultant Agreement with Kennedy/Jenks Consultants, Inc. to provide scheduling and cost estimating services for the project management support project.
Scheduling services include development of schedules from project conception, to construction completion and project close out or any stage thereof. Cost estimating services include preparation of estimates ranging in the level of precision from Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) to definitive, including construction cost estimates at 30/60/90/100% design stages of multi-discipline projects.
P&M provided scheduling and cost estimating services to support management of capital and expense projects for the entire project life cycle duration or for any stage thereof. Services include but not limited to:
- Prepare project schedules for prospective and new projects using Primavera (P6) and Microsoft Project.
- Develop and maintain design schedules to validate that projects meets scope, schedule and budget requirements.
- Develop and maintain construction schedules to monitor construction progress, including change orders and budget, scope and schedule status.
- Set up cost controls systems, detailed budget baseline and cost codes.
- Develop progress reports using Port reporting systems including but not limited to Microsoft Project, Office Suite, Primavera or other project control database software.
Jul 2011 to Jul 2014