Planning and Management Services, Inc. “P&M” was founded in August 2002 and is an established and purpose driven small business enterprise providing specialized project delivery services.
- The guiding purpose of P&M: To share our experiences to "optimize utilization of resources to improve quality of life"
- Our goal and what it feels like: To be recognized as the preferred nationwide partner and employer in project delivery; providing exciting and dynamic opportunities (P&M's vision)
- What business we are in, and how we provide value: We provide specialized cradle-to-completion project delivery services by utilizing P&M processes, technology and total cost management best practices to optimize project outcomes (P&M's mission)
- What we stand for is defined by our values:
- Contribute to Success
- Demonstrate Integrity
- Exercise Professionalism
- Honor Relationships
Our staff has extensive experience in many diverse markets and industries. We provide services to Owners, Public Entities, Contractors and A&E firms.
Our application is broad and comes with extensive experience in:
- Transit: Light Rail, Rail Facilities, Stations, Systems, Heavy Civil
- Ports/Marina: Harbor Facilities, Cruise & Cargo Terminals and Facilities
- Airports: Terminal, Infrastructure, Rental Car Facilities, Airfield and other Airport construction
- Heavy Civil/Transportation: Bridges, Tunnels, Roads and Railways
- Utilities: Wastewater Treatment, Public Utilities, Other
- Manufacturing: Pulp and Paper, Container Fabrication, Other
- Heavy Industrial / Power: Misc Industrial Projects, Simple Cycle, Combined Cycle and Cogen Facilities
- Buildings and Site facilities