Port of Seattle – Scheduling Services for Terminal Escalator Modernization Design/Build Project
In February 2011, P&M was awarded a 2.5 year contract to manage the project and construction schedule of the $55 Million Design/Build terminal escalator modernization at the Seattle-Tacoma International airport. The modernization project will involved replacement of about 42 existing escalators in the Main Terminal, Concourse B and the South Satellite. Two new escalators will be built in the South Satellite to accommodate future passenger growth. The installation was phased in over a two year period to minimize passenger disruption.
P&M was tasked to manage the Design/Build Project Schedule of the escalator modernization program. Integral to this task are the following responsibilities:
- Assess and evaluate the Contractor’s baseline schedule ans monthly progress schedules using Primavera (P6) for the Port’s final acceptance.
- Perform Time Impact Analysis to analyze delays and evaluate impacts of design and construction changes.
- Develop and maintain Critical Path Logic networks.
- Customize project control systems to meet specific project requirements.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to address any scheduling issues and matters that may arise for the entire duration of the Design/Build project.
Feb 2011 to Jun 2013