CAREER OPENING:ADMINISTRATOR ASSISTANT – GREATER SEATTLE AREA
P&M is seeking to hire two (2) Full Time Project Administrator Assistants to begin employment on June 1, 2017.
Location: SeaTac Airport. | Annual salary range $55,000—$62,500 plus good benefits.
The primary role of these positions is to support project and construction managers at SeaTac Airport during the design and construction of the new International Arrivals Facility. This major capital construction program involves 385,000 sq. ft. of a new international arrivals terminal facility with a pedestrian walkway connecting Concourse A and South Satellite. This dynamic new facility is an essential project to help drive the Port of Seattle’s Century Agenda and to accommodate the rapid growth of Seattle’s international travel market over the next 25 years. Project delivery is thru a “Progressive Design/Build” procurement method, a first of its kind at the Port of Seattle.
Successful candidates must demonstrate strong personal initiative and the ability to work as a team. Candidates will need to perform multiple tasks, prioritize, organize, and complete projects under tight time constraints. Strong listening & problem solving skills are required. Candidates should have some experience and ability to coordinate and administer activities within a capital design and construction project office.
Responsibilities are varied as a “project administrator assistant”:
- Assisting with correspondence
- Assuring documents are routed properly through Open Text (document controls software)
- Triaging and tracking incoming correspondence
- Assisting with correspondence between the Port and outside agencies (CBP, FAA, etc.) and with other Port departments.
- Assisting with tracking and administering trends, change order documents, and providing other analytical analyses support (creating and updating excel files)
- Assisting with tracking owner and contractor cost allowance use and the associated documentation required
- Assisting with the monthly payment application reviews
- Assisting with administering other field records as needed, assuring they are properly cataloged and (electronically) filed
- Assisting with special projects -- for example, researching the history on particular design or construction issues
- Providing traditional administrative support in meeting scheduling and assisting with meeting minutes
- Assisting with coordination of submittal tracking
ENVIRONMENT: Will generally work in an office environment with occasional site visits to the project sites.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS: To be considered applicants should submit the following information 1) Resume 2) Cover Letter 3) Project List including type of project, value of project, your position on project 4) Work references and/or letters of recommendation (optional, but encouraged)
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Additional experience from general contractor or construction management environment is a plus.
ABOUT US: Founded in 2002, P&M has an established reputation with a growing list of clientele for providing dependable, reliable, quality services. We value our staff as a critical component of our success.
P&M is an equal opportunity employer that is driven towards employee’s professional advancement offering medical/dental, vacation/sick leave / profit sharing eligibility and 401k.
Please use this link to submit your application and resume.