P&M as the lead sub-consultant for project controls services provided the following:
- Development of estimate of the probable cost template corresponding to Owner's framework
- Analysis and integration of design engineer’s estimate at design plateaus
- Tracking, documenting, analyzing and reporting on design trends using Primavera Contract Manager
- Update and analysis of estimate of probable cost
- Construction sequencing and CMP scheduling using Primavera P6
- Develop progress reports regularly for the Client
- Development of a comprehensive web based trending system for scope and cost controls.
In October 2007, P&M as a Sub-consultant to Moffat & Nichol provided project controls services to the $300M YTTI terminal redevelopment project. The project entailed development of 30/60/90/100 percent design levels that involved planning, civil, structural, electrical, architectural, geotechnical, rail design, environmental and mechanical design including surveying, environmental testing and permitting, parcel acquisition and any necessary site remediation.
The YTTI terminal was originally scheduled to open in 2012 and was designed for an annual throughput capacity of 1.4 million to 1.8 million TEUs (twenty foot equivalent units). The terminal includes a 24-acre intermodal rail yard and 731.5-meter berth on the 15.5-meter deep Blair Waterway.
The project was cancelled in 2009 due to economic downturn.
Oct 2007 to Feb 2009