P&M as the Prime Consultant provided project controls support to the Seaport Project Management (SPMG) and the Engineering/Construction Management Group (E/CMG). Services provided included the following:
- Project Delivery Plan - provided guidelines for project controls and delivery including roles and responsibilities of Port Staff members from the Seaport Project Office, SPMG and E/CMG.
- Cost Controls - trend tracking, forecasting and budget analysis in SPOTS and Myriad.
- Comprehensive Schedule Management - updated master schedule in SPOTS using MS Project, reviewed construction progress schedule using Primavera & alerted management on variances and threats as they occurred.
- Claims Analysis - evaluated schedule impacts, entitlements and cost impacts.
- Risk Analysis - identified risk, estimated costs, evaluated impacts, recommended mitigation.
- Report - provided analysis, information and recommendation.
Risk analysis and impact assessments were done using Myriad which incorporates @Risk Project and Risk Amp.
In September 2007, P&M was selected as the Prime Consultant to provide project controls to the Terminal 30 (T30)/Terminal 91 (T91) project. These projects included a series of projects to facilitate the relocation of the T30 cruise operations to a new facility at T91 and the work to combine Terminals 25, 28 and 30 into a 70-acre contiguous container terminal. Furthermore, the T30 project will involve upgrade of the wharf to support 100-foot container vans with upland work elements that include demolition of a 90,900 sq.ft. building amongst others, construction of reinforced concrete runways, gate processing areas, etc. The T91, on the other hand consisted of constructing a 144,000 sq.ft, two-story cruise terminal building.
Sep 2007 to Dec 2009